Friday, March 27, 2009

Our embroidery workshop was great fun!



Last Sunday we held our latest StitchBird Workshop up here at Bear and Bird. :-) We learned to do some simple hand embroidery on hankies using Sublime Stitching iron-on patterns. Everyone did a really fantastic job, I was so proud! (wipes away a tear)

You can check out the whole Flickr set shebang here!

We now carry Sublime Stitching patterns of all kinds and have some grab-and-go complete kits that can get anybody started! They make a fantastic gift for someone you know who may be looking for a new, relaxing hobby. :-) Did I mention that it is fun and easy?! ;-)

1 comment:

Rosanna Pereyra said...

Hi Amanda!
I love what you guys made, I wish I could have been there!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I dropped of my entry on Thursday for the ME show(#32)!!!YAY!
If you're still in need of ideas for future classes, I can show you how to make cute stuffed animals in a few hours. There's a picture on my blog in Nov. Let me know.
Rosanna