Friday, April 24, 2009

Me Me Me Me Me: Self Portrait Group Show Open!

Oy vey! I seem to always forget to update my blog. I'm a bad girl. :-) I have to tell you that I just added a reminder to my iCal to put something up every Friday, so I don't think I will forget anymore! iCal is such a lifesaver for me, keeps everything straight so I don't have to worry about forgetting stuff! Having it on my iPhone too now makes it even better. :-)

Anyway, the ME ME ME ME ME art show opened this past Saturday night! Over 150 local artists created self-portraits for this show. It is quite a sight to behold! The walls are totally packed, I don't think I could fit anymore work up there!!

You can see the whole show online and also check out the pics from the packed opening night!
Leave us some comments on the Flickr pics!


Exhibition run dates: April 18 - May 30, 2009

Come check it out in person!
Regular Exhibition Hours from April 19 - May 30, 2009
Monday-Thursday 11am-8pm; Friday & Saturday 11am-9pm; Sunday 12noon-6pm

CLOSING NIGHT RECEPTION: Saturday, May 30, 2009 from 6-9pm

No comments: