Monday, August 17, 2009

Mostly just me whining....

I swear, I feel like everytime I get a chance to post something up here all I do is apologize for not having time to do a better job of keeping it updated! :-) ...and people ask why I don't have a Twitter account! :-0 One more thing to update, no thanks! I do a pretty good job of keeping the website up to date though, which is our home base of sorts. If only I could either clone myself or add a few hours to each day. Anyway... blah blah blah.

Stitch Wars is up in the gallery still for a few more weeks, it is really awesome - check it out if you haven't already! Getting prepared for the upcoming shows and setting in stone our 2010 schedule. Sigh... time sure flies!

Also getting ready to rearrange the boutique and stuff. It never ends.

No comments: