Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Bear and Bird baby!

As some of you MAY have noticed, I have been pregnant for the past 9 months! :-) I am happy to announce that I gave birth to a truly beautiful little girl on May 20th (my birthday too) - her name is Rosemary Jane!

Introducing...
Rosemary Jane
Born 5/20/10
6lb 12oz

19.5 length
9/9 APGAR score

I will be at my desk a little less than usual over the next few months, but things will continue as always. I have great support people in place to help make my life easier and the shop in tip top shape! xoxo to Serena and Kreisten, plus to Mrs. Anna Pants for taking care of aspects of our upcoming exhibtion "It's Not a Doll, It's an Action Figure" - the work is GREAT!

Got to run, two week old newborn needs my boobie!!

7 comments:

Kerry Ball said...

so incredibly happy for you! she's darling!

jon said...

That's AWESOME! Congratulations to you both! Emma's birthday is May 11th and Michelle's is on May 19th-- so Rosemary Jane in good company :)

LMPjr007 said...

Congrats! I hope you are getting enough sleep.

eb5k said...

Congrats to you both!

Rosanna Pereyra said...

She is so adorable!!! You really need to make some more of these!! ;)

Hugs,
Rosanna

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations! These are all such sweet pictures.

sandi d. said...

congrats to you both on your new little girl! she's beautiful!